Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 10, 2022

Generating BODHICITTA and practising The WAY of the BODHISATTVA

 I generate BODHICITTA & practise The WAY of the BODHISATTVA.

I take the Bodhisattva vows.

 i uphold BODHISATTVA PRECEPTS 

==

“THE BRAHMAJALA SUTRA”

(10 major precepts

& 48 minor precepts)

====

WE GENERATE BODHICITTA

 

We PRACTISE THE WAY OF THE BODHISATTVA.

 

~BODHISATTVA PRECEPTS FOR LAYPEOPLE~

 

(6 major precepts & 28 minor precepts)

 

“Sutra of the Upasaka precepts”

 

WE TAKE THE BODHISATTVA VOWS.

4 great vows of the Bodhisatta:

-Sentient beings are numberless;
I vow to save them.
-Desires are inexhaustible;
I vow to put an end to them.
-The Dharmas are boundless;
I vow to master them.
-The Buddha Way is unattainable;
I vow to attain it.













































































Generating BODHICITTA and  practising The WAY of the BODHISATTVA









Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét