Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 2, 2023

Just now, I help you take refuge in the Three Jewels

 

Just now, I help  you take refuge in the Three Jewels, recite Amitabha buddha's name- 108 times, recite The Heart Sutra, recite Mantra of Pure Land Rebirth Dharani-21 times, the Heart Surangama mantra, excerpt the chapter 40 of the Avatamsaka sutra.

  … These Dharma Talks are for you. I hope you do not hinder me, no longer destroy my life,  my health, work, finances and my love, my marriage.

Please leave my body quickly, find a better place to practice, to be enlightened, to leave sufferings and  to have a peaceful and joyful life.

Finally to rebirth in Sukhavati of Amitabha Buddha early.

Dedicating my good merits such as creating, painting Buddha images, Publishing the Mahayana Sutras, reading Mahayana sutras, etc… to my karmic creditors, Underworld Lovers

so that you can quickly be reborn in the Sukhavati of Amitabha Buddha.

And quickly attain Anuttara-Samyak-Sambodhi.

Namo Vairocana Buddha,

Namo Amitabha Buddha

Namo Shakyamuni Buddha. (3 times)











Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét