Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 9, 2022

vairocana buddha

 

4.Vairocana helps me to repent

He comforted my karmic creditors.

They accepted to go to Pureland.

We’re grateful of His sacred power.

--

5. I bow to my great Vairocana,

Helped me control my karmic destiny.

Thank you, my Vairocana Buddha!

You save us from constant misery.

 

1.

I praised Vairocana’s  great mystery

He blessed my rough  wedding magically.

My karmic debts’re banished amazingly

He holds  us in HIS arms of  vast pity.

GUO TU(MLS)

=====

2.VAIROCANA BUDDHA, MY SAVIOR

 

 

Vairocana Buddha heals our trauma.

I am grateful for his blessing

Without him, without my temple wedding

He’s saved me from all my bad karmas.

-----

I thank Vairocana’s miracles

For helping my so troubled wedding

I thought it was never happening

He's removed my bad, rough kismet.

GUO TU ( MLS)

 

-----

3.

Vairocana’s boundless compassion

Saves me from troubles of my  wedding

My karmic creditors went to Pureland

He rescues all incautious beings.

GUO TU ( MLS)

==

6. Vairocana knows all our trauma,

He healed our fearful mundane pain,

Even our harsh mental disorder,

Saved our karmic fate from the chain.

==

7. I thank Vairocana for the blessings,

He saved me  from my  rugged wedding,

Converted my bad fate with restful bliss,

Helped my karmic creditors release.

==

8. I thank Vairocana for the blessings,

He saved me from my  rugged wedding,

Converted my bad fate with restful bliss,

Helped my karmic creditors release.

 

9.Thanks to Vairocana’s vast wisdom

That my rough wedding finally took place

When I think of your holiness, Lord.

I  remember Your  awesome grace.

====

10. Vairocana helps us karmic ablution,

He is the light that guides me

We're free from pain thanks to his mercy

He’s the hand that protects us from storm.

==

11.

Avatamsaka is  miraculous

Vairocana always bless us

He is our holy Comforter

He’s always our sacred Savior.


==

12.

Avatamsaka is sublime

So how much I adore it!

I must recite it daily

Vairocana constantly bless me.

==

13.

Put my faith in Vairocana

I feel shame and repent my sins

Vairocana never leaves me,

Later to Pureland I’ll enter in.

==

14.

Vairocana loves us all so much

For Avatamsaka tells me so

His compassion is shared through nice deeds

How  great is Vairocana’s love.

==

At Vairocana’s lotus throne

I bow to him respectfully

I feel his boundless mercy

I find the peace and bliss.

 

GUO TU ( MLS)













 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét