Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 9, 2022

I praised Vairocana’s great mystery

 

1.

I praised Vairocana’s  great mystery

He blessed my rough  wedding magically.

My karmic debts’re banished amazingly

He holds  us in HIS arms of  vast pity.

GUO TU (MLS)

=====

2.VAIROCANA BUDDHA, MY SAVIOR

 Vairocana Buddha heals our trauma.

I am grateful for his blessing

Without him, without my temple wedding

He’s saved me from all my bad karmas.

-----

I thank Vairocana’s miracles

For helping my so troubled wedding

I thought it was never happening

He's removed my bad, rough kismet.

GUO TU ( MLS)

 

==

3.

Vairocana’s boundless compassion

Saves me from troubles of my  wedding

My karmic creditors went to Pureland

He rescues all incautious beings.

GUO TU ( MLS)

==

 

4.Vairocana helps me to repent

He comforted my karmic creditors.

They accepted to go to Pureland.

We’re grateful of His sacred power.

==

5. I bow to my great Vairocana,

Helped me control my karmic destiny.

Thank you, my Vairocana Buddha!

You save us from constant misery.

==

6. Vairocana knows all our trauma,

He healed our fearful mundane pain,

Even our harsh mental disorder,

Saved our karmic fate from the chain.

==

7. I thank Vairocana for the blessings,

He saved me  from my  rugged wedding,

Converted my bad fate with restful bliss,

Helped my karmic creditors release.

==

 8.Thanks to Vairocana’s vast wisdom

That my rough wedding finally took place

When I think of your holiness, Lord.

I  remember Your  awesome grace.

====

9. Vairocana helps us karmic ablution,

He is the light that guides me

We're free from pain thanks to his mercy

He’s the hand that protects us from storm.

==

10.

Vairocana brings us light and hope

I just want to be always with you

All my karmic troubles removed

Whatever you lead is what I’ll do.

==

11.

Avatamsaka is  miraculous

Vairocana always bless us

He is our holy Comforter

He’s always our sacred Savior.

==

12.

Avatamsaka is sublime

So how much I adore it!

I must recite it daily

Vairocana constantly bless me.

==

13.

Put my faith in Vairocana

I feel shame and repent my sins

Vairocana never leaves me,

Later to Pureland I’ll enter in.

==

14.

Vairocana loves us all so much

For Avatamsaka tells me so

His compassion is shared through nice deeds

How  great is Vairocana’s love.

==

15.

At Vairocana’s lotus throne

I bow to him respectfully

I feel his boundless mercy

I find the peace and bliss.

==

16.

Vairocana sees my suffering

I take this to Buddha in prayer

In his mild arms, he protects me

My wedding happened through his power.

==

17.

We believe in Vairocana

He healed our trauma inside

He saved us from our plentiful sin

Karmic debts removed, ended  strife.

==

18. Let’s repent and follow Vairocana

Let’s rejoice for his boundless blessings

Without his miracle, I have no wedding

I’m grateful for his vast compassion.

==

19. 

I thank Vairocana for answering prayer

I praise and thank Him for his healing

I  truly thank him for his blessing

I bow to his throne of lotus flower.

==

20.

Vairocana gives us his healing

He takes away our suffering

He keeps us in his safe arms

All our karmic debts never more cling.

==

21.

Each journey, Vairocana always watches  us

In every moment, he walks with us

He really saves us from sins, dangers

I’ll always uphold your dharma, our Savior !

==

22.

I rejoice, recite Vairocana’s name

I deeply thank him, my blessed Savior!

I'm grateful for HIS mercy, favor

Avatamsaka I’ll uphold forever.

==

23.

Thank Vairocana for grace to me

My karmic fate accepted to flee.

I recite your sacred name constantly

I read Avatamsaka without cease.

==

24.

Vairocana’s my protector

You are my great miracle, Lord

You never leave me, my Savior

I praise you with the sincere word.

==

25.

Vairocana is my spiritual guide

Without his grace, without my wedding

I repent, reform my wrongdoing,

And always uphold his precepts.

==

26.

I read Avatamsaka many times

It helps us karmic scrubbing

It’s the sublime Buddha’s teaching

Vairocana, I’ll uphold it endlessly.

==

27. 

I read Avatamsaka to destroy karma

Now I‘ve read fifty times this noble sutra

I follow the great teachings of Buddha

Vairocana saves us from Samsara.

==

28.

I praise Avatamsaka sutra

I memorize chapters eleven, forty

I’ll uphold this  sublime sutra surely

Vairocana always watches, bless me.

==

29.

The weighty Avatamsaka Way- Place

I favor it and attend regularly

We practice Buddha’s dharma joyfully

Vairocana, Sudhana watch jubilantly.

==

30.

My life has no longer difficulty

When  Vairocana buddha came to me

I praise Avatamsaka eternally

We worship, adore Buddha constantly.

==

31.

To Vairocana I belong endlessly

He is my doctor marvelous

His Swastika is very wondrous

He fills my soul with peace and quiet.

==

32.

I trust in Vairocana totally

My Savior’s lights to guide me

I’m safe anywhere through HIS presence fully

He makes my troubles finished quickly.

==

33.

Vairocana, the comfort of our spirit

He heals our mental illness amazingly

He removes our fear and pain wondrously

He makes burst our chains of anguish and set us free.

==

34.

Vairocana, healer of our spirit

He mends our mental disorder, depression

He heals our fear, pain and anxiety

I praise Vairocana’s salvation.

==

35.

When I recite Vairocana’s name

My trauma vanished wondrously

When I read Avatamsaka holy

My mental illness healed magically.

==

36.

Wherever Avatamsaka is read, there is miracle

Wherever there is Avatamsaka, there is Buddha

This holy sutra banishes all our karma

The Ocean-wide Avatamsaka Assembly of Buddhas, Bodhisattvas.”

==

37.

When I chant Vairocana's name,

I was saved from troubles fervently

He always helps me sincerely

My sufferings disappeared instantly.

 

GUO TU (MLS)

2022


































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét